Thursday, April 14, 2011

{thursday treats}

Top Left:This is the perfect picture of my current love of ranunculus from That Kind of Woman Center Top: How adorable are these girls and those perfect skirts from Dream Spun Kids Top Right: I think my next shoot is going to "Up" inspired! I can't get over just how perfect this image is, thanks The Perfect Palette! Bottom Left: These dresses make me drool... really that's all I have to say, found by Style Me Pretty. Center Bottom: This cake is almost too pretty to eat! Although Blondie thinks it's perfect for her dream wedding! LOL Purple ombre cake by Maggie Austin Cake Bottom Right: As I'm obsessed with all things vintage I can't get enough of these lockets from Emmaline Bride! I think I need one of Aldo and I! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails