Thursday, April 21, 2011

{thursday treats}

Left: Blondie thinks this pictures shoot inspiration is Ryan Reynolds, I think the shoot inspiration is the cotton candy! Sorry Blondie no Ryan Reynolds photo shoot this time! Center Top: LOVE this LBD! LOVE it! I'm going to a black and white party soon and I SOOOO want to wear this dress!!! Top Right: I saw the color of this dress and I lost my train of thought! I need a dress this color! Center Bottom: Found this sign at howfab on Etsy and it describes my house so perfectly I want to order one in every color! Bottom Right: I think these stamps on wedding invitations would be ADORABLE! Thank you Anthropologie for helping fuel my ongoing love affair with all things on your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails