Thursday, May 26, 2011

{thursday treats}

Left: I want this dress from Collette Dinnigan's 2011 Summer Collection! I love the detail and the lace overlay, this is totally my dream wedding dress! Top Center: How adorable are these dresses! They are perfect for a kid's portrait session. Find the dresses via Martha Stewart Weddings. Top Right: I love the unique sweetness of these lights! What an amazing use of vintage tea cups on Bonasera.com Bottom Center: I LOVE how subtle and elegant the type is on the cake and how bold and dramatic the LOVE is! Cake by Eat Cake Be Merry. Bottom Left: My ongoing obsession with umbrellas got exponentially bigger when I saw this amazing umbrella by Leen Sadder! Not only is the umbrella totally DIY but it was also created as an act of kindness. Click on the link to read the entire story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails