Thursday, August 4, 2011

{thursday treats}

Left: And the obsession with Elie Saab continues. So gorgeous, I would take the whole collection if I could, lol! Top Center: Love the lighting and hat in this shoot. Can't wait to take all these hat inspirations and do a photoshoot. I have a few ideas floating around, any models interested?! Photo Credit: Taylor McCutchan Top Right: Love rustic worn doors. I love the texture and feel and they are a great idea for weddings. via Style Me Pretty. Bottom Center: Even more I love rustic wood in a glamorous setting. Such inspiration for a fab bedroom! Find more inspiration like this here, yum! Bottom Right: I love the rain, and can't wait for winter so I can have some fun photoshoots playing in the rain. The lighting in this is so amazing, some amazing things on this site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails