Thursday, November 17, 2011

{thursday treats}


Left: This dress and these colors are beautiful. Just wish I could figure out who the designer was. Pinned from pinterest Top Center: It's color love for this week, love this cake by Johnathan Adler and absolutely adore the color! Top Right: Hehe, how cute is this shot. Inspiration for my next engagement or portrait session. Photo credit hip hip gin gin. Bottom Center: love this!! I need to do this for my home. I have seen it before, but really like it with the different bottle sizes. Bottom Right: Such a cute idea, the calendar with a red heart.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/p--Isa-Asklof-Plaza-Kvinna-June-2011-10724-172589.html

    via google image search. magic!

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails